|We believe the Church is the key to long-lasting change in our country and that by working together we can transform our community with the good news of Jesus.We believe…
- in one God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus, God’s Son and our Saviour, is Lord.
- that the Bible is inspired by God, wholly reliable and relevant to us all.
- that the Lordship of Jesus is revealed in the Bible, which is God’s Word.
- that all have sinned and fallen short of God’s ideal.
- that Jesus died for all of us.
- that those who believe in Jesus will be forgiven.
- that Christ rose from the dead, defeating death, and lives forever.
- that all who believe in Jesus Christ are called to be baptised.
- that all who follow Christ are called to serve the Lord.
- that all who follow Jesus are called to serve Him in the community.
- As Christians, we are to bear witness to the love of Jesus Christ.
Jesus said – Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength, and your neighbour as yourself.
He also told us to go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them all He has commanded us.
G enorosity – to reflect the self-giving love of God
R adical Living – Learning to live like Jesus
A cceptance – to welcome and value all who come among us
C ommunity Focused – to seek to make a positive and unique contribution to our community
E ngaging in Worship & prayer – to put God first and recognise that without Him we can do nothing
In other words GRACE is to be at the heart of our life together.