Little Garden of Hope
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR ENTRANTS AND WINNERS!
Join the fun and create a little garden of hope!
Instructions cards and crosses can be collected from the Ashen Green entrance of our church, and a PDF of the instruction card can be downloaded HERE
There will be an Easter Egg prize for the most creative and colourful garden in each of the following categories: Under 5's, Under 11's, Over 11's
All entrants can collect and Easter goody bag from the church on 3rd April between 10am and 12pm!
Full competition rules and conditions are listed below
Watch a special video from Diana, Clive, and special guest Denise on how to make a Garden of Hope!
1. Every garden entered in the competition must contain a cross. Crosses are included with the instruction cards which can be collected from the Ashen Green entrance to the church.
2. Finished gardens should be photographed and photographs submitted to email@example.com no later than 5pm 31st March, stating the name and age of entrant.
3. Photographs of entries will be displayed on our Facebook page and website.
4. Every entrant is can receive an Easter goody bag.
5. There will be a prize of an Easter Egg for the most colourful and creative garden in each of the following age categories: Under 5’s, Under 11’s, Over 11’s. There is no upper age limit. Entrants over 11 need only identify their age as over 11 when submitting their entry.
6. The judges’ decision will be final
7. Prizewinning gardens will be highlighted on our Facebook page and website. Winners will also be notified by email.
8. Prizes and gifts can be collected from the front of the Free Church on Saturday 3rd April between 10am and 12noon.
9. Anyone who is unable to collect their prize at that time can arrange an alternative time to collect by contacting our administrator.
10. All email addresses and names of entrants will be kept solely for the purposes of administrating this competition.